Wow my bracelet “Circle of Love” made it to a treasury today on etsy thanks to Julie of the Beaded Heart, thanks so much Julie for thinking of me!
- Hi welcome to my blog. This is my place to talk, rant, rave, babble or just write about art glass beads, great finds, lampworking, new techniques that I am learning, ones that I want to learn, fabulous foods, etsy, country life, and any other subject that comes to mind! There are links to my beads that are for sale if you care to see them, if not, just make yourself at home here and join me in some banter. Cheers, Ellen
Tag You’re ItAntiqued Brass Art Glass Artisan Jewelry banana spider Beads beans BEST CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD Bracelet Chain Maille Chainmaille cucumber Customer Work Dragonflies Earrings economic stimulus Fabulous Finds Fiber Art Filigree florida free shipping garden Glassic Gems Hand Crafted Helm's Weave HOME Lampwork Beads lower prices Necklace orange Parallel Weave pepper scuptural glass silver threads spider spider webs squash Sterling Silver tomato veggies webs
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I finally have my own bracelet, check it out http://glassicgems.blogspot.com/ 7 years ago
- Coffee, I am headed to my coffee stash and grind some...ahhh a fresh cuppa! 8 years ago
- @byzantiumlotus OMG I live for good rich dark roasted coffee....it is better than anything that I can think of! 8 years ago
- just listed a slew of new pandora style beads some sterling core and some not! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=94041 8 years ago
- hey bead lovers check out my large hole beads and artisan jewelry http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=94041 8 years ago
Site infoGlassicgems’s Blog
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.